2019 is soon over - and it's nice to reflect back to the year we had experienced. The focus of the e-paper industry continues to shift from e-readers to more diverse applications including signage and retail applications, even though the e-reader continues to be a successful and stable market.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on E-Ink-Info in 2019, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- E Ink Holdings and partners to enter the global medical display market (Mar 26)
- E Ink Holdings reports a 25.5% increase in net profits in 2018 (Mar 29)
- Papercast announces new E Ink displays with a fast 7.5 fps refresh rate (Apr 23)
- Video shows Hisense' latest A5 and A6 E Ink smartphones (Sep 12)
- Tianma to develop TFTs and modules for CLEARink color tablet e-paper displays (Feb 27)
- Lenovo starts shipping its Yoga Book C930 with the E Ink keyboard (Jan 22)
- E Ink shelf label displays in Seoul - a short report (Mar 13)
- Avalue launches its E Ink healthcare solutions suite (Apr 19)
- Lenovo invests in CLEARink, to jointly develop e-paper tablets (Jan 17)
- Yotaphone, the maker of the dual-screen OLED and E Ink smartphone is bankcrupt (Apr 20)
Here's hoping for more progress - and a bright and exciting 2020!