The ePaper industry and market, led by E Ink, is facing high demands and we are seeing a host of new devices and solutions based on ePaper displays. Here are some recent and popular news that you may find of interest:
- Amazon launches a 10.2-inch eNote/eReader device
- E Ink to adopt Sharp's IGZO backplane in future eReader and eNote displays
- E Ink to spend around $110 million to expand its production facilities
- reMarkable sold over a million E Ink tablets, raises funds
- E Ink announces the improved Gallery 3 ACeP color ePaper display
- E Ink announces a new five-color ePaper display for retail applications
- Reflective LCD developer Azumo raised $30 million
- Is Apple testing color E Ink displays for future foldable phones and tablets?
- E Ink launches Gallery Plus ACeP displays with improved colors and contrast
- E Ink shows foldable and rollable ePaper displays
- Is Amazon developing a foldable E Ink Kindle device?
- Plastic Logic's 2.1" flexible color (ACeP) display panel is now available
Posted: Oct 19,2022 by Ron Mertens