The ePaper industry and market, led by E Ink, is growing, mostly fueled by demand for electronic shelf labels, next-gen tablets and eReaders, and signage displays. Here are some recent and popular news that you may find of interest:
- Walmart to install 60 million E Ink shelf labels at 500 stores in the US
- E Ink announces the first deployment of its Kaleido 3 Outdoor signage
- Sharp expands its ePoster lineup with color 13.3" and 25.3" displays
- E Ink launches Spectra 6 full-color ePaper display technology
- McLaren tests E Ink ads in its racing cars
- E Ink Gallery 3 ACeP color ePaper displays move into mass production
- Huawei sold 110,000 E Ink tablet devices in 2 months, sues Amazon over E Ink patents
- Harvard researchers find that E Ink displays are healthier than LCD or OLED displays
- Amazon launches a 10.2-inch eNote/eReader device
- E Ink to spend around $110 million to expand its production facilities
- reMarkable sold over a million E Ink tablets, raises funds
- Is Apple testing color E Ink displays for future foldable phones and tablets?
- Is Amazon developing a foldable E Ink Kindle device?
Posted: Sep 25,2023 by Ron Mertens