2021 is soon over - another year dominated by the global pandemic, but one that increased demand for ePaper displays dramatically.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on E-Ink-Info in 2021, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Is Amazon developing a foldable E Ink Kindle device? (Jun 29)
- An interview with reflective display developer Solchroma (Jun 18)
- Digitalview installs a public 84-inch E Ink sign in Brisbane, California (Aug 12)
- E Ink to halt display production in its China factory following a COVID breaktout (Aug 24)
- Sony to update its DPT-CP1 10.3" color eNotebook (Mar 4)
- Dasung starts shipping its 25.3" E Ink monitor (Oct 10)
- Dasung launches a crowdfunding campaign for its 25.3" E Ink monitor (May 27)
- E Ink announces its latest color display, the Kaleido Plus (Mar 10)
- E Ink launches the world's first on-cell touch ePaper display (May 26)
- TÜV Rheinland awards E Ink's latest display with its Paper Like Display certification (Oct 30)
Here's for a healthy, bright and exciting 2022!