2018 is soon over - and it's nice to reflect back to the year we had experienced. The focus of the e-paper industry continues to shift from e-readers to signage and retail applications, even though the e-reader continues to be a successful and stable market.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on E-Ink-Info in 2018, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- E Ink shows new e-paper products and prototypes at CES 2018 (Jan 10)
- PaperCast's E Ink display based systems deployed in Jerusalem Israel's bus stops in a new JTMT pilot (Jan 31)
- E Ink shows a prism-powered dress (Jan 12)
- Sydney Australia launches new E Ink powered bus stop displays (Mar 2)
- Ubiiq launches an LPWAN E Ink connected tag (Feb 17)
- Bodle secures over $8 Million in Series A funding (Jan 29)
- Will Lenovo's Yoga Book 2 (2018) include an E Ink touch display instead of a keyboard? (Jun 10)
- Aizuwakamatsu city in Japan launches an E Ink bus stop display pilot (Feb 19)
- CLEARink demonstrates its latest color e-paper displays at SID 2018 (Jun 6)
- US starts testing E Ink car license plates (Apr 25)
Here's hoping for more progress - and a bright and exciting 2019!