Recent ePaper Industry News, March 2023
The ePaper industry and market, led by E Ink, is growing, mostly fueld by demand for electronic shelf labels, and next-gen tablets and eReaders. Here are some recent and popular news that you may find of interest:
- McLaren tests E Ink ads in its racing cars
- E Ink Gallery 3 ACeP color ePaper displays move into mass production
- Huawei sold 110,000 E Ink tablet devices in 2 months, sues Amazon over E Ink patents
- Harvard researchers find that E Ink displays are healthier than LCD or OLED displays
- E Ink launches the Prism 3 dynamic segmented display technology
- Amazon launches a 10.2-inch eNote/eReader device
- E Ink to spend around $110 million to expand its production facilities
- reMarkable sold over a million E Ink tablets, raises funds
- E Ink announces the improved Gallery 3 ACeP color ePaper display
- Is Apple testing color E Ink displays for future foldable phones and tablets?
- E Ink launches Gallery Plus ACeP displays with improved colors and contrast
- E Ink shows foldable and rollable ePaper displays
- Is Amazon developing a foldable E Ink Kindle device?