2020 is soon over - and many in the world are really happy about that and hope that 2021 will bring the COVID-19 pandemic to an end. The entire world was effected, including the ePaper industry, although we also saw high demand for devices that support work-from-home and study-from-home, such as e-notebooks and e-readers.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on E-Ink-Info in 2020, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- ePaper displays in 2020 - a market snapshot (May 16)
- Hisense to ship a color E Ink smartphone later in 2020 (Jan 12)
- How Dasung's E Ink monitor assists a Syndome Triple-A patient (Mar 20)
- Ynvisible and NXN launches new electrochromic ink colors (Mar 27)
- E Ink's color e-paper display production lines are running at full capacity (Jun 22)
- Hisense's E Ink smartphones, the A5 and A6 are now shipping (Jan 28)
- Introducing The MicroLED Handbook (Jan 16)
- EIH expects an increase in revenues as demand for e-readers and ESLs increase (Mar 31)
- EIH: the Coronavirus outbreak increases demand for e-notebooks displays (Mar 4)
- Printed Electrochromics boldly goes where no display has gone before (Apr 1)
Here's for a healthy, bright and exciting 2021!