In 2019 Hisense announced two interesting E Ink smartphones - the A5, with its 5.8" HD+ display and the A6 which sports two displays - a 6.1" 2160Ã1080 AMOLED display on the front and a 5.6" touch E Ink Carta HD screen on the back.
MicroLED-Info is proud to present The MicroLED Handbook. This book is a comprehensive guide to MicroLED display technology, industry and market. MicroLED displays are thin, efficient, bright and flexible and are on track to revolutionize the display industry.
Reading this book, you'll learn all about:
- MicroLED technology, materials and production processes
- How MicroLEDs compare to LCDs and OLEDs
- What are the challenges towards commercial production
- LED technology and manufacturing processes
- MicroLED driving and full-color architectures
- The MicroLED displays currently on the market
Hisense demonstrated a smartphone prototype with a color E Ink display, developed in cooperation with E Ink Corporation. The display supports 4,096 colors and Hisense says it optimized the display for applications such as web browsing, wechat, and more.
Hisense says it will ship this phone in the middle of 2020.