Our sister sites OLED-Info and Graphene-Info announced a new market report, Graphene for the Display and Lighting industries. This report, brought to you by the world's leading OLED and Graphene experts, is a comprehensive guide to the applications of graphene in these two important markets.
Graphene is an exciting material that promises to revolutionize entire industries - as it provides unprecedented conductivity, heat conduction, flexibility and strength. Graphene has a bright future in the display and lighting industries.
Reading this report, you'll learn all about:
- Graphene applications in LED and OLED lighting
- Graphene's adoption as a backplane for AMOLEDs
- Transparent graphene electrodes
- Graphene-based encapsulation development
Other topics include:
- Graphene companies involved with display and lighting
- An introduction to graphene
- An introduction to lighting and displays
- Details about graphene for QDs, lasers and thermal foils